An Introduction to Community Assessment and Data Collection
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This course provides an introduction to community assessment, data collection and sharing data findings. It is an introductory-level course designed to build competence in data analytics and assessment as well as community engagement in public health professionals, especially those in the governmental public health workforce. The course contains four modules: the content module, reflection questions, tools and resources, and an evaluation.
What You'll Learn
- Explain the importance of community assessments
- Discuss the importance of community-level data
- Identify key components of the data collection process
- Select an appropriate data collection method
- Identify ways to share data with community assessment planning team members and the community