How to Teach Adults: Strategies for Creating Meaningful Learning Experiences
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This training will teach you the science behind how adults learn. You’ll learn how to make learning engaging and actionable for your learners, as well as strategies for ensuring your participants mastered your content.
What You'll Learn
- Explain the principles of adult learning
- Create learning experiences for different learning styles
- Assess the needs of learners
- Write measurable learning objectives
- Create positive and productive learning spaces
- Give clear instructions
- Provide actionable feedback