Creating Persuasive Public Health Messaging
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This course will cover:
- Four Pillars of a Strong Brand
- Characteristics of Persuasive Messaging
- Brand Message Hierarchy
- Case Studies
At the end of this training, you will be able to create persuasive public health messaging.
This learning opportunity topic is aligned with one or more of the strategic skills.
This learning opportunity addresses training topics identified in PHWINS 2017.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the four pillars of a strong brand
- Explain how to formulate a clear, concise, compelling, and consistent elevator pitch
- Explain how to build a strong brand message hierarchy
- Discuss common mistakes to avoid when creating persuasive messaging
- Apply the characteristics of effective messaging using realistic public health case studies