Collective Impact Part 1: Common Agenda and Shared Measures
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This module is part one of a two-part introductory series to the Collective Impact framework. In this module, participants will gain an understanding of what Collective Impact is and how it can be used to advance public health initiatives. Additionally, participants will be introduced to the first two conditions of the Collective Impact framework–Common Agenda and Shared Measures.
What You'll Learn
- Define Collective Impact
- Compare the characteristics of Isolated and Collective Impact approaches
- Define Common Agenda, the first condition of Collective Impact
- Describe the purpose and structure of a strategy map
- Define Shared Measures, the second condition of Collective Impact
- List two best practices for the Shared Measures condition