Planning for Financial Success
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
Funding public health activities is challenging, and having a team in place ready to respond to funding opportunities from government agencies and foundations is critical for success. Planning for Financial Success is designed to help you pull together the key elements needed for responding to funding opportunities. In this course, we will walk you through the process of preparing grant proposals with case examples, interactive exercises, and additional resources. This course will empower you to consider a funding strategy for the growth and sustainability of your agency, organization, or program team. Learners will gain access to useful job aids, realistic examples, and applicable content.
This learning opportunity topic is aligned with one or more of the strategic skills. This learning opportunity addresses training topics identified in PHWINS 2017.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the role grant writing plays in achieving your agency's mission
- Develop a strategic approach to streamline funding requests for long-term sustainability
- Construct a clear and concise funding request
- Recognize how your proposal will be reviewed using the grant guidelines
- Review an unsuccessful submission for future funding opportunities