Every Contact Counts: Contact Tracing for Public Health Professionals
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
Help your public health agency expand their contact tracing efforts and slow the spread of COVID-19. Public health professionals, who might not have experience with contact tracing, can take this course to learn the basics and to be successful in reaching out to community members to save lives.
The course can complement existing disease surveillance systems, programs, and trainings your organization is already using to help monitor the public's health. It also provides an interactive learning experience through interview skill-building videos, quizzes, and an exercise to practice key decision-making during a contact interview.
What You'll Learn
- Define contact tracing.
- Describe the important role contact tracers have in protecting the public.
- Identify criteria that determine whether someone is a potential contact.
- Identify the key components of a successful contact tracing interview.
- Apply principles of successful contact tracing interviews to a mock interview scenario.
- Conduct contact tracing interviews with professionalism and sensitivity.