Marketing Public Health
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
Whether you are managing a single community program or an entire public health department, understanding the basic principles of branding and marketing can be crucial to your success. Every program and organization has key stakeholders, and the goal of this course is to offer you concrete strategies for communicating with those stakeholders in order to support your broader program and organizational goals.
This learning opportunity topic is aligned with one or more of the strategic skills. This learning opportunity addresses training topics identified in PH WINS 2017.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the four pillars of building a strong brand
- Outline the steps for developing an effective marketing communications plan which includes:
- Understanding the mission and goals
- Knowing the audience
- Identifying the core umbrella messaging
- Defining messaging by target audience, and
- Identifying and prioritizing tactics
- Describe the importance of educating the staff and other stakeholders on desired brand behaviors, and
- Identify and track success metrics.