Time to Start
Time it takes for new users to register, enroll, &/or complete a pre-test before starting training.
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
Good planning can make all the difference in creating a successful public health project. Project planning can be thought of as a series of specific steps, keys to success that will help projects of all types run smoothly and effectively. You don't have to be a project management expert to successfully plan a project. If you carefully think things through and use common sense, your plan can provide a solid foundation for your project and help you make and communicate important decisions. This text-based course does not contain audio, but does include interactive questions and quizzes throughout.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the basic steps needed for successful project planning.
- Create a clear project definition, including specific goals.
- Design an effective and practical project timeline.
- Identify roles and plan communication with people involved in a project.
- Plan for needed resources and budget.
- Identify possible problems with a project and ways you can deal with them.
- Plan to use tracking, effective problem-solving, and ongoing communication during the implementation phase to bring a project to a successful conclusion.