Community Assessment: Conducting Surveys
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This course provides an introduction to planning for and conducting community surveys. It introduces concepts and applies knowledge and skills that are essential for planning for and conducting a survey and analyzing and disseminating survey data specifically for the purpose of community assessment. It is an introductory-level course designed to build competence in data analytics and assessment as well as community engagement in public health professionals, especially those in the governmental public health workforce. The course contains two modules: the content module and an evaluation.
What You'll Learn
- Identify when a survey is an ideal method for community assessment.
- Discuss at least 3 types of question and response options for use on a questionnaire survey.
- Discuss delivery methods available for questionnaire dissemination.
- Identify sources for survey question development.
- Explain how you analyze the data collected from a questionnaire.