Personal Performance Management System
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This program will help knowledge workers better control day-to-day work with everyday tools (Microsoft Outlook), plus adapt better planning, prioritizing and decision-making routines. The result will be:
- One hour more per day on higher value (goal-related) activities,
- Better control over a higher work volume
- Less stress (caused by too many tasks / not enough time, forgetting things, etc.)
- Practical boost to your Employee Performance Management System.
This learning opportunity topic is aligned with one or more of the strategic skills. This learning opportunity addresses training topics identified in PH WINS 2017.
What You'll Learn
- Develop system for managing work
- Achieve performance management goals
- Implement priority management system