Community Health Worker (CHW) COVID-19 Vaccine Basics
Time to Start
Don't have an account? Create one to unlock the bookmarking feature and other tools to personalize your learning experience.
This training provides up-to-date, trustworthy information and recourses to support community health workers across the United States about COVID-19 vaccines.
Reviewers say, "Look out for interaction buttons on the screen. If you just click the 'Next' button you may miss some information."
What You'll Learn
The CHW Vaccines Basics Online Training Module covers:
- Description of COVID-19 vaccines currently available and about how they work.
- Frequently asked questions, myths and facts, including misinformation and disinformation.
- Vaccine hesitancy and effective communication around vaccines.
- Benefits, safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, as well as potential allergic reactions.
- Recommended schedule and phases of the COVID-19 vaccination rollout.
- How to prepare for and what to expect during and following a COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
- Where to find state, county or local health department information.